Sunday

iSwap !

Well for a long while now I have toyed with the thought of swapping to a mc for my processing and general workflow and I am pleased to say that after much debate I have made the first plunge into the dark side !

I started my Mac swap with a 15" Mac book pro which I am typing on right now and I love it, so much simpler and faster than its predecessor, my dual core PC lappy. After just a few frantic days I have already got used to the workings and ways f the Mac and am already getting confused when I log on to m PC.

Over the next week or so I will get a Mac Mini to set up in my study ( up in the house ) I will only use t for email and calendar but Sue Uses that machine for her general web browsing and most important our Sainsbury shopping :) most importantly we can then sync our emails and calendars which will make life easier. We do already do this on our PC's but its a pain.

I will also get the new Apple iPhone in a couple weeks which will replace my current phone as well as my PDA which again will make life easier as well as more fun :) I mean have you seen the iPhone !!!! sexy or what.

Lastly either just before Christmas I will get a Mac Pro Quad which will replace my Studio machine, This is without a doubt the most exciting part for me as well as being the most expensive :) not only is the machine expensive but I need to get all my sonet boxes reconfigured to work which is where al my weddings are stored.

Well so far so god and I look forward to the next couple of months,

But I cannot help feeling what next I never expected to move away from m PC.s,

I do like that new Nikon D3 !!!!!!!

Jules x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home